Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An exciting week in the Hall house!



This is my 1st post on my not 1st blog! I hope i can stick with this one tho! So since its my 1st post and i had so many things i wanted to share, i decided to share something that i was most excited about! the 1st day of school!! Jayden started Pre-K on Monday and of course...he was SO excited to start. Tristen on the other hand.....had a hard time saying goodbye. And me...suprisingly..i didnt! I have to admit its going to be nice having Jayden at school. Jayden gets his time to learn and explore with friends. Tristen will be starting her Dance class soon..so she'll get her time and even tho i don't get any me time, its still time to spend with tristen teaching her new things. So here's to a fun and fulling school year! I love you Jayden class of 2025!


No comments:

Post a Comment