Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time to start planning another birthday party!



Now that Ive gotten over that my Little Tritters is 3 years old...its time for me to start planning Jaydens 5th birthday! I went back and forth with themes from Cars 2, Super hero and costume theme. BUT!........i found the cutest ideas for a carnival theme and thought it'd be so fun for everyone regardless of age! typically i wouldn't chose a theme like this, but Ive really gotten into party planning and trying new things! And this will definitely be a new theme for me to try!

(I got most of these pictures from Karaspartyideas.blogspot.com)


Ive fallen in love with Candy Buffets. To me they are the cheapest and most attractive decoration for ANY party and ANY theme.


Ive gotten into making my own decorations, so i cant wait to try to make this balloon tree!


Anyone that knows me, knows that i have to take pictures of everything! I found this cute idea for a photo booth with a simple piece of polka dot cloth and these cute clown noses (which i already found at orientaltrading.com)


Last but not least!.....paper straws! Ive recently discovered them and can only find them online! (nakinsandplates.com) i just think they are so cute and you get a lot for cheap! so i like them even more!


Im so excited to start planning for this party, and luckily for me oriental trading has TONS of carnival themed party supplies, games, treats....ect. Cant wait!! And Devins really excited to dress up as a clown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment