Tuesday, August 30, 2011

is it HALLoween yet??

Its the end of Aug...you know what that means?? Almost time for FALL!!! but with these 100 degree temps it definitely doesn't feel like it! Its making me miss my Minnesota weather! So naturally...when i look at the calender im expecting to see orange trees, smell chimneys and pull out the sweatshirts.. but instead i have my AC cranked up, picking out tank tops and shorts! So to get my little fix, i had to post a few of the Halloween decorations im eager to do myself! feel free to share your decorating tips with me!


Red Wax Candles

Creepy Halloween wreath
BOO sign (seems easy enough to make ;)

Forked eyeballs: Doughnut holes (or cake pops) dipped in white chocolate with an upside down chocolate chip and red frosting in the middle.

Bat pins: These would be cute on curtains, on my 'seasonal' X-mas tree, to close party favor bag.

Carrot fingers and dip.


Monster Apple Bites

Bat Garland: I'm going to be hanging this all over!!

Pumpkin Characters: Unfortunately i wont be doing these this year, but i still thought they were the cutest things ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment